1. User information to be collected and collection method
In this policy, "user information" is the collected information related to user identification, activity history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user's devices. The user information the Company collects in this service will be as follows, depending on the collection method.
(1) Information provided by users
The information provided by users to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
・Information about profiles such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
・Information about contact information such as email address, phone number, address, etc.
・Information on payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
・Image information including portrait of user
・Information entered or transmitted by the user through an input form or other method specified by the Company
(2) Information provided by the user by permitting the user to cooperate with the other service when using this service.
When the user permits cooperation with other services such as social networking services when using this service, the following information is collected from the external service based on the contents agreed at the time of the permission.
・ID used by the user in the external service
・Other information that the user has allowed to disclose to the partner due to the privacy settings of the external service
(3) The information which Company collects when users use this service
The Company may collect information about your access to this service and how you use it. This includes the following information:
・Information about server access logs
・Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs and other identifiers
(4) Information that the Company collects based on the individual consent of the user when using this service
If the user individually agrees to the method specified in 3-1 of this policy, the Company will collect the following information from the users’ devices.
Regarding the above, the original state includes those that the Company does not plan to collect.
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of using the user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
(1) For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service, such as acceptance of registration related to this service, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, payment calculation of usage fees, etc.
(2) For user traffic measurement and behavior measurement
(3) For ad delivery, display and effectiveness measurement
(4) To respond to information and inquiries regarding this service
(5) To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms") regarding this service
(6) To notify the users for changes in terms and conditions related to this service
3. How to notify / publish or obtain consent, how to request suspension of use
3-1 The following user information shall be obtained with the consent of the user before it is collected.
3-2 By making the prescribed settings of this service, the user can request the collection or suspension of use of all or part of the user information, in which case the Company will promptly comply with the provisions of the Company and stop its usage. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use is a prerequisite for this service, so the Company will stop collecting or using it only if the user withdraws from this service by the method prescribed by the Company.
4. Providing to a third party
Regarding the user information, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties (including those outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when the following is required and the information is provided to a third party (including those outside Japan).
(1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to partners or information collection module providers in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the user may hinder the performance of the affairs.
(5) All other cases when permitted by other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Law")
5. Shared use
We will share the personal information of users as follows.
(1) Items of personal information used as shared.
(2) Range of people who use it is shared.
(3) Purpose of use of shared users
(4) Name or name of the person responsible for the management of personal information
6. Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests the disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user him/herself. (If the personal information does not exist, the Company will notify about its status). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
7. Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
7-1 In the case the company is requested (1) to correct the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, and (2) due to the reason that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or the reason that it was collected by deception or other fraudulent means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal information or suspend the use and notify the user, only after confirming that the request is from the user him/herself. If we decide not to make corrections or suspension of use, we will notify the user as well.
7-2 When the company has requested the deletion of the user's personal information by the user and when the company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, will erase the information and notify the user after confirming that the request is from the user him/herself.
7-3 The provisions of 7-1 and 7-2 do not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
8. The information desk
For opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following window.
Inquiries: Personal Information Secretariat
TEL: 03-6912-7160 （Weekdays 11:00～16:00）
The Company will change this policy as necessary. However, if we make changes to this policy that require the consent of the user by law, this policy after the change shall be applied only to the users who have agreed to the change by the method prescribed by the Company. In addition, when the Company changes this policy, the Company will inform the user of the changed enforcement time and contents of this policy by displaying it on the Company’s website or other appropriate method, or notify the user.
[Established on October 1, 2021]
CEO Hidenori Kamina